2 1 1

Market analysis of July 11, 2019

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Marketcap

The marketcap has been moving down (-11%) since yesterday. The total capitalization is 313.650.532.013 USD.

Bitcoin totals 205.082.140.654 USD of capitalization for a dominance of 65.4%.

Ethereum’s marketcap is 29.090.274.306 USD, followed by Ripple with 14.172.579.228 USD.

[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”2270″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”Market sentiment”][vc_column_text]

HOW TO READ THE MARKET SENTIMENT ?

[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_separator][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]

Bitcoin

And that’s the fall. We anticipated it yesterday: surveillance zone for a potential resistance and therefore rejection at the level of our orange rectangle.

There was no breakage, quite the contrary, a significant rejection. The Bitcoin then pierced through our support areas. The drop of more than 10% was rapid. It should be noted that the BTC temporarily bounced back to the $11,490 dollar zone, an area indicated on our graph by white dotted lines. What’s next? What’s next? A return to the $12000 zone is not impossible. It would then be a re-test of support that became resistance before going to see the lowest. The important supports are $11160 and $10800.

What to do about it?

If you are in position, place your stop-loss above your purchase price. If you are not yet in position, wait for the Bitcoin to stabilize. Sometimes waiting is the best decision.

  • The supports of the day are at 11160$ – 10800$
  • The resistances of the day are at 12000$ – 12300$

[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_separator][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]

Ethereum

In his fall, the Bitcoin took the deal with him. Ethereum therefore followed the movement: a fairly clear break in its ascending channel. ETH re-tested its oblique support – which became resistance – before continuing its fall. Currently ETH is on a high level. A rebound would be possible if we have a 4-hour fence above $269. Otherwise the next big support is at $250, in case of a recovery, you will have to win back the $291 and then the $300.

What to do about it?

If you are in position, place your stop-loss above your purchase price. If you are not yet in position, wait for the Bitcoin to stabilize. Sometimes waiting is the best decision.

  • The supports of the day are at 269$ – 251$
  • The resistances of the day are at 291$ – 300$

[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_separator][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]

Conclusion

BTC and ETH are in a fairly similar situation. We are potentially waiting for a rebound to test a slightly higher resistance before seeing a continuation in the downward trend.
We advise you to wait until the market stabilizes before positioning yourself.


You can join us on Telegram for a follow-up of the market throughout the day.

For any question, our team will be happy to answer you on our support which is open 7/7 days.

For any information about our subscriptions, please visit our website or contact @butler_4c_bot directly to get all the information you need.

See you tomorrow for a new market analysis!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Subscribe to our newsletter and receive 10 Free Crypto Tutorials over 10 weeks!

Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.