The marketcap has been moving down (-5.60%) since yesterday. The total capitalization is 313.217.389.158 USD.
Bitcoin totals 194.790.072.961 USD of capitalization for a dominance of 62.20%.
Ethereum’s marketcap is 30.364.258.718 USD, followed by Ripple with 16.038.916.868 USD.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”2161″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”Market sentiment”][vc_column_text]
After reaching a high of $12,000, Bitcoin closed at $11,146 in the previous session. BTC is currently trading around $10,900 and the daily technical situation is again negative.
- Indeed, the technical indicators, which showed signs of upward curves two sessions ago, are now back on a downward trend.
- On a 4-hour horizon, the technical situation is also negative with a MACD, a CCI and a WaveTrends which gave a sales signal.
What to do about it?
If you are still in position after the fall, take your profits. If you are not yet in position, we advise you not to buy now, a more important correction could occur.
- The supports of the day are at 10500$ – 9825$
- The resistances of the day are at 11500$ – 12000$
- ETH also closed the previous session in the red, at $282.65. Unlike the BTC, the Ethereum is up slightly this morning and is trading around $286.
- The daily technical situation is nevertheless negative with a decreasing MACD, WaveTrends and CCI.
- On a shorter horizon, in 4 hours, the technical indicators show signs of bullish curves.
What to do about it?
If you are still in position, take profits. If you are not yet in position, wait for a return to the $280 rack or a $300 break before positioning yourself.
- The supports of the day are at 280$ – 262$
- The resistances of the day are at 300$ – 320$
BTC and ETH are close to their support.
BTC: we advise you to wait for a return on the support at $10,500 before taking a position
ETH: we advise you to wait for a $300 break or a return on $280 before reassessing the situation.
You can join us on Telegram for a follow-up of the market throughout the day.
For any question, our team will be happy to answer you on our support which is open 7/7 days.
For any information about our subscriptions, please visit our website or contact @butler_4c_bot directly to get all the information you need.
See you tomorrow for a new market analysis!