The marketcap has been moving down (-9.04%) since yesterday. The total capitalization is 292.147.068.512 USD.
Bitcoin totals 175.757.525.682 USD of capitalization for a dominance of 60.10%.
Ethereum’s marketcap is 29.568.745.104 USD, followed by Ripple with 16.630.199.656 USD.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”2112″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”Market sentiment”][vc_column_text]
After reaching a high of around $14,000 a few days ago, Bitcoin has since corrected by almost 30% and is now around $9850.
- The daily technical situation is negative with a MACD, CCI and WaveTrends that have already given a sales signal.
- On a shorter horizon, in 4 hours, the indicators are in their oversold territory and it is therefore not impossible that we may see a short-term rebound.
What to do about it?
f you are still in position despite the decline, take your profits. If you are not yet in position, wait for a return on the 9350$ support before positioning yourself.
- The supports of the day are at 9350$ – 8800$
- The resistances of the day are at 10000$ – 11000$
- The Ethereum tends to evolve in a correlated way with the BTC and has therefore decreased in recent days.
- The daily technical situation is negative as on the BTC. On a shorter horizon, in 4 hours, the technical indicators are getting closer to their oversold zone, so we could see a short-term rebound, as for the BTC.
What to do about it?
If you are still in position, take your profits, otherwise wait until you get back on the $280 support before reassessing the situation.
- The supports of the day are at 280$ – 262$
- The resistances of the day are at 300$ – 320$
Bitcoin and Ethereum are located above important supports. We advise you to wait for a return on these supports before positioning yourself for purchase.
You can join us on Telegram for a follow-up of the market throughout the day.
For any question, our team will be happy to answer you on our support which is open 7/7 days.
For any information about our subscriptions, please visit our website or contact @butler_4c_bot directly to get all the information you need.
See you tomorrow for a new market analysis!