The marketcap has been moving up (+8.45%) since yesterday. The total capitalization is 365.005.907.485 USD.
Bitcoin totals 226.326.311.937 USD of capitalization for a dominance of 62%.
Ethereum’s marketcap is 35.445.773.471 USD, followed by Ripple with 20.221.646.842 USD.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”2036″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”Market sentiment”][vc_column_text]
New beginning of session and new bullish excess of the BTC which, after closing the previous session at $11,796, has already scored a high of $12,935 today, more than $1,100 between the closing and the highest of this new session.
- With 8 consecutive sessions of increase, the daily technical situation is, as you can imagine, extremely positive with indicators that are however starting to saturate in overbought zone as shown by the CCI and the WaveTrends.
- On a 4-hour horizon, the technical situation is also positive with indicators in overbought.
What to do about it?
If you are still in position, we advise you once again to raise your stop-loss above your purchase price at least, in order to secure profits. If you are not in position, it becomes dangerous to buy at this level without a small correction. Wait for a return on support before buying.
- The supports of the day are at 12500$ – 11500$
- The resistances of the day are at 13500$ – 15000$
ETH broke its resistance at $320 yesterday and is currently at around $331. The daily technical situation is similar to that of the BTC, that is positive but in overbought condition.
On a 4-hour horizon, same observation, positive technical indicators but very high.
What to do about it?
Wait for a return on support at $320 or a break of $335 if you are not in position. Otherwise, place your stop-loss above your entry point to secure profits.
- The supports of the day are at 320$ – 300$
- The resistances of the day are at 335$ – 350$
BTC and ETH evolve under important resistances, we advise you to wait for the breakage of the latter before positioning yourself.
You can join us on Telegram for a follow-up of the market throughout the day.
For any question, our team will be happy to answer you on our support which is open 7/7 days.
For any information about our subscriptions, please visit our website or contact @butler_4c_bot directly to get all the information you need.
See you tomorrow for a new market analysis!